About Me

Calgary, AB, Canada
I am a 24 year old student athlete racing for the UCI Continental H and R Block Pro Cycling Team. I am also working on attaining my degree in Kinesiology from the University of Calgary.

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Learning how to use the internet

Next week i get to race my bike and move back to the promise land


I have spent the last 5 days easing up on the training throttle and spending some quality time back at home. Although the march snow storm hit only one day after my arrival, i am very glad to be home. The next few weeks are going to be full of travel and racing and im looking forward to testing out the engine. I'm going going back to cali cali ( reference for all people born before 93') 

Because i have just figured out how to add gif's to my blog. Im going to describe my last week with pictures from the internet. 

Got home. Airline lost my bag


Lauren Picks me up at the airport



Woke up on monday to a foot of snow


Mom cooked me dinner. Ate too much




Hard life i have....


Lastly, i have a few music videos for you. If you find this first one interesting and live in Vic, april fifth should have a star around the calendar and you should help me tear up the dance floor when he is in town. 



This one should just make you laugh




Keep you posted on the travels and the racing. Out!



No comments:

Post a Comment