About Me

Calgary, AB, Canada
I am a 24 year old student athlete racing for the UCI Continental H and R Block Pro Cycling Team. I am also working on attaining my degree in Kinesiology from the University of Calgary.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011



Hey there guys and gals,

Today marks 2 and a half weeks away from home... time flies when you ride bikes. My days have been filled with coffee, music, laughs, movies, and some really awesome riding. I've been able to hit up a new road/trail every day since we arrived. I finally conquered the beast they call lemmon with a crushed soul and a stupidly high heart rate. The only thing keeping me going was the 5000 calorie cookie i indulged at the top (still couldn't bring me back to life). Still cranking out the hours and i'm starting to feel good on a bike again, maybe ill get a few californian races under my belt before team camp. We shall see how things go over the next few weeks.

Looking forward to next week. Big arrival from chief champ Dustin and master in command Kris! I'll be ready for pool sessions and late night ice cream parties. Happy love day kids, play safe.

Sunset pool swim tonight. UNREAL. accompanied with some chilaxing tunes. check this one out and maybe this one?

No comments:

Post a Comment