About Me

Calgary, AB, Canada
I am a 24 year old student athlete racing for the UCI Continental H and R Block Pro Cycling Team. I am also working on attaining my degree in Kinesiology from the University of Calgary.

Thursday, February 10, 2011




And on the tenth day, god created mountain bikes!

I had completely forgotten how much fun the bigger bikes can be. I headed up north in the golden snitch this morning to have fun on the 50 year trail. Pumped the tunes, grabbed my carbon baby and hit the trails. About one hour in, a timely flat made me fall face first in some lovely arizona sand. I still had a great big smile on my face as i made it back to the car.

Im loving this whole no snow thing...

Big shout out to the Timm family. You are all in my hearts and im thinking about you every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment