About Me

Calgary, AB, Canada
I am a 24 year old student athlete racing for the UCI Continental H and R Block Pro Cycling Team. I am also working on attaining my degree in Kinesiology from the University of Calgary.

Monday, February 7, 2011









Any one want a lemon party?


My little girl legs didn't even make it to the top.... 25 lovely miles of elevation. Maybe next week eh?
We had a monster week, crushin the miles like champs. Saturday was shootout ( group ride/ race) which started at 7 30 in the AM and i know i said this before but MEXICO IS COLD IN THE MORNING. I needed some burritos fo sho.

LIfe is pretty sweet at the moment, we had a superbowl party last night at the university pub which lasted until 9 which was about the same time we checked into bed. Can you say hello ladies... Missing the crew back home, hope all is well up north amigos.

tv dinner and bikes. song of the week here

im in beast mode

No comments:

Post a Comment